3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to Grand Aquarium
Guaranteed to skip the lines
All Fees and Taxes
Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.
Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pickup & drop off from all hotels in Hurghada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Paradise Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Aquarium - Hughada?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Aquarium - Hughada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Aquarium - Hughada?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Aquarium - Hughada?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 122436P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursWater ParksNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksHurghadaSafagaRed SeaShore Excursions - Red SeaSkip-the-Line Tours - Red SeaWater Parks - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaAttractions & Museums - Red SeaShore Excursions - SafagaSkip-the-Line Tours - SafagaWater Parks - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaAttractions & Museums - SafagaShore Excursions - Sharm el SheikhSkip-the-Line Tours - Sharm el SheikhWater Parks - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhPorts of Call Tours - Sharm el SheikhAttractions & Museums - Sharm el SheikhCategory