2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fee to Grand Aquarium
Photo Session available on request at extra charge
Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.
Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointHurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Aquarium Hughada?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Aquarium Hughada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Aquarium Hughada?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Aquarium Hughada?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 125222P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaSkip-the-Line Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaZoo Tickets & Passes - Red SeaAttractions & Museums - Red SeaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Red SeaSkip-the-Line Tours - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaZoo Tickets & Passes - SafagaAttractions & Museums - SafagaMuseum Tickets & Passes - SafagaSkip-the-Line Tours - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhZoo Tickets & Passes - Sharm el SheikhAttractions & Museums - Sharm el SheikhMuseum Tickets & Passes - Sharm el SheikhCategory