2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to the aquarium and zoo
All Fees and Taxes
Photoshoot available on request with extra charges
Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hashesh, Ahia) extra charges $ 5 per person
Transfer from (El Gouna, Safaga) extra charges $ 10 per person
Departure & Return
Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Ausflüge Mandolin Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Aquarium - Hurghada German?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Aquarium - Hurghada German?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Great Aquarium - Hurghada German?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Aquarium - Hurghada German?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 159862P149
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaSkip-the-Line Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaAttractions & Museums - Red SeaSkip-the-Line Tours - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaAttractions & Museums - SafagaSkip-the-Line Tours - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhAttractions & Museums - Sharm el SheikhCategory