7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Whether you’re a first-timer or seasoned scuba diver, experience the Red Sea’s aquatic world on a full-day diving trip from Hurghada. Join an experienced instructor and cruise to two beautiful and safe diving sites. If you’re a novice, receive tuition on route and enjoy an exciting first dive with an instructor beside you. If you’re an experienced diver, simply plunge in and swim alongside vivid corals and exotic marine life. After a buffet lunch on board, sail to another site and opt to enjoy a second dive or simply relax.
- Full-day scuba diving trip from Hurghada ideal for beginners and certified divers
- Sail to two diving sites chosen according to participants’ experience, weather and availability
- Learn how to use scuba equipment on your boat journey if you’re new to diving
- Enjoy a thrilling first dive with an expert instructor by your side
- Dive at each site and swim alongside bright corals, fish and maybe even rays and turtles
- Refuel with a between-dive buffet lunch served by the friendly crew
- Includes use of all diving equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup services from your hotel & return
All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
Multilingual escort throughout tour
Buffet lunch included
All diving equipment
All taxes & service charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Multilingual dive instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hurghada, Makadi, Shahl Hasheesh and El Gouna
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pharaohs Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hurghada Daily Scuba Dive Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hurghada Daily Scuba Dive Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hurghada Daily Scuba Dive Trip?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hurghada Daily Scuba Dive Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesHurghadaScuba Diving - Red SeaScuba Diving - SafagaScuba Diving - Sharm el SheikhCategory