1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at a local specialty restaurant
Transfers by air conditioned van
Any service not mentioned in "what's included"
Drinks at lunch
Departure & Return
Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at Giza
- Go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Learn how the pyramids were built from an Egyptologist guide
- Marvel at the high Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest in the Giza Plateau
- See the reclining statue of the Great Sphinx
- Tour the Old Town of Cairo
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Excursies Egypte-Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Private Car?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Private Car?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Private Car?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo by Private Car?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhOvernight Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory