8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch ,Buffet lunch.
Hotel pickup and drop-off only for Hurghada city hotels
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
Transfer from (Makadi,Sahl hashesh,Ahia) Extra charge 5$ per person
Transfer from (Safaga,ElGouna) extra charge 10$ per person
Admission Fees to National Park and entrance to paradise island $10 per person
Pick-up transfer from (El Gouna, Sahil Hashish, Makadi Bay and Soma Bay) Extra charge per person 20$
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free pickup and return transfer from any location in Hurghada, Please provide your hotel name with room number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pick-up transfer from (El Gouna, Sahil Hashish, Makadi Bay and Soma Bay)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY GetYourTrip Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paradise Island Snorkeling Trip VIP - Hurghada?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Paradise Island Snorkeling Trip VIP - Hurghada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paradise Island Snorkeling Trip VIP - Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Paradise Island Snorkeling Trip VIP - Hurghada
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaSailing - Sharm el SheikhSnorkeling - Sharm el SheikhCategory