16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Luxor’s ancient tombs and temples on a full-day trip from Hurghada that explores highlights on the east and west banks of the Nile. Make the journey from Hurghada to Luxor in the comfort of a climate-controlled minivan, then see the Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the magnificent Temple of Karnak, among the largest religious structures in the world. By pre-booking transport, entrance tickets, and lunch, you save time and hassle, ensuring the maximum possible time experiencing Luxor highlights.
- Full-day Luxor trip from Hurghada
- Visit top sites with a local guide
- Descend into underground tombs in the Valley of the Kings
- Walk through the painted columns in the Temple of Karnak
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Hurghada
- Includes all entrance fees and lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Drinks (available for purchase)
Transportation from El Gouna and Sahl Hasheesh extra charge.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact local supplier for the final pickup time from your hotel one day before the trip and please send your room number after arrival
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Recommended to wear sportswear and comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY White Shark Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada with Hotel Pickup and Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada with Hotel Pickup and Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada with Hotel Pickup and Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada with Hotel Pickup and Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory