- A full-day tour of Cairo and Giza Pyramids from Hurghada, with restaurant lunch
- Take in all the sights in a single whirlwind visit—perfect for travelers on a tight schedule
- Listen to fascinating stories from thousands of years of history by a private Egyptologist guide
- Tours include lunch in a downtown restaurant and free time to shop for souvenirs in a bazaar
Departure & Return
Departure PointHurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Hotels in Hurghada kindly note there is extra payment for transfer from Makadi , Safaga , soma Bay, El gouna or Shal Haseesh
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is not required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travel Service (Sponsored and powered by Trogils Travel)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms