12 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover all the top sights in Egypt’s history-packed capital during this full-day guided tour to Cairo and Giza Pyramids. Travel by air-conditioned private minivan and enjoy personalized attention from your own Egyptologist guide. Tours include free time for photos at the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, a visit to the world-renowned Egyptian Museum for a peek at the famous relics of King Tutankhamen, and a tasty restaurant lunch.
- A full-day tour of Cairo and Giza Pyramids from Hurghada, with restaurant lunch
- Take in all the sights in a single whirlwind visit—perfect for travelers on a tight schedule
- Listen to fascinating stories from thousands of years of history by a private Egyptologist guide
- Tours include lunch in a downtown restaurant and free time to shop for souvenirs in a bazaar
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (where you stay
Round-trip private transfer
Egyptian lunch. Special Dietary options available upon request
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is not required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travel Service (Sponsored and powered by Trogils Travel)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour to Cairo From Hurghada?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour to Cairo From Hurghada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Tour to Cairo From Hurghada?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Tour to Cairo From Hurghada?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhArchaeology Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory