- Off-road Sahara tour from Hurghada
- Visit a Bedouin village
- See a cultural performance
- Take in a sunset and stars
- All-inclusive tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
In case your hotel located in Makadi Bay, El Gouna, Soma Bay, you will pay charged 10 Euro per person and this include (PICKUP / Drop off).
What To Expect
When you arrive at the village you’ll have time to meet local people, take photos and learn about daily life in the Sahara. Trade your quad bike for a camel ride, then watch the sunset from a mountain with stunning views of the countryside. Relax over a buffet dinner of middle eastern food and soft drinks, and enjoy an evening show of belly dancing, Tanoura performers, folkloric singers and snake handlers.
Finish the night beneath the stars, spotting constellations through your telescope and watching for shooting stars in the Milky Way. This tour includes return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Excursions Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: 6-Hour Quad Bike Safari Trip to Sahara with Dinner, Show, and Star-Gazing.