- 3-hour private tour of Hurghada
- See top Hurghada attractions such as the Big Mosque and Coptic Church of St Mary
- Visit the picturesque portside and a local viewpoint for sweeping city views
- Get haggling tips from your guide and browse for souvenirs in Hurghada’s colorful souks
- Receive in-depth attention from a knowledgeable guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
As you travel, listen as your guide talks about Hurghada and how it mushroomed from a small village in the mid-20th century to one of Egypt’s most popular Red Sea resorts.
Soak up the bustle of the old city center, and visit the impressive Abdel Monaem Read Mosque, otherwise known as the Big Mosque. Admire the classical Islamic architecture as you delve into the courtyards and intricately engraved archways, and gaze up at the domes and minarets.
Visit another of Hurghada’s must-sees — the Coptic Church of St Mary — and stretch your legs around the port area to take in the views. Then, drive up to the highest point in town to admire the sweeping panoramas over the resort and sparkling Red Sea.
Savor a tasty lunch and afterward, dive into some of Hurghada’s best souks. Enjoy free time to rove around the stalls that sell everything from clothes to rugs and trinkets, and get tips from your guide as to how to haggle over prices.
After bagging some bargains, return to your vehicle and end your tour with a drop-off at your hotel or the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Sinai Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms