5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Adventure safari by Honda quad bike
Water and soft drinks in the van
Star watching by telescope
Entrance fees to places mentioned in the description
Any extras not mentioned in the description
Departure & Return
Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheops of beautiful
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quad Bike Safari: Full-Day Trip to Sahara Park ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Quad Bike Safari: Full-Day Trip to Sahara Park ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quad Bike Safari: Full-Day Trip to Sahara Park ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quad Bike Safari: Full-Day Trip to Sahara Park ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Quad Bike Safari: Full-Day Trip to Sahara Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesHurghadaAttractions & Museums - Red SeaAttractions & Museums - SafagaAttractions & Museums - Sharm el SheikhCategory