- 5-hour desert quad bike ride from Hurghada, led by an expert guide
- Feel your adrenaline rush as you ride a quad bike across the desert
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village tucked in the sands
- Share a refreshing tea and, if you wish, a 'shisha,' with the friendly locals
- Enjoy a camel ride and watch the sunset from a dune
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival, listen to a safety briefing, and learn the rules of off-road driving, from an expert instructor. Then, hop onto your rugged 4-wheel bike, don your supplied helmet, and get instructions on operating the controls.
Once you feel comfortable, open the throttle and set out on your thrilling ride. Feel your confidence increase as you follow your guide in convoy across the sands, and pick up your speed along the way.
Kick up clouds of dust as you go, and soak up the scenery as you race over the desert sands and craggy terrain toward a Bedouin village.
After roughly 28 miles (45 kilometers), pull up at the settlement. Share some refreshing tea and, if you wish, puff on a shisha with the friendly locals, and enjoy dinner. Then, enjoy a short camel ride on the sands, and climb up one of the rolling dunes to take photos of the desert sunset.
Afterward, return to your quad bike and ride back to base. Your experience then concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hageeg Zoser Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized