4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Hvar offers more than just beaches and bars. Discover the island’s Mediterranean landscape on a hiking tour to Milna that includes lavender fields, traditional villages, and scenic views of the region. Stop off along the way for a light local snack and taste of traditional wine included in the price, and learn more about the island’s history and culture from your local guide as you explore.
- Discover the island’s scenic landscape on a easy hike to Milna
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Hvar Town as you explore rural villages
- Learn about Hvar’s culture and history from your guide
- Take a break from sunbathing with an active excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (Hvar-Vidikovac / Milna-Hvar)
Light snack & wine in Dalmatian “konoba
Departure & Return
Dolac 2, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to take:
- Comfortable walking shoes (please avoid sandals or similar)
- Bottled water
- Sunscreen and cap or hat (the sun can be very strong during hiking)
- Swimming suit (if you plan to swim in Mala Milna)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hiking Hvar
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hvar Lavender Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hvar Lavender Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hvar Lavender Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHvar4WD Tours - DalmatiaSporting Events - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaExtreme - DalmatiaWalking Tours - Dalmatia4WD Tours - SplitSporting Events - SplitBus Tours - SplitNature and Wildlife - SplitExtreme - SplitWalking Tours - Split4WD Tours - MakarskaSporting Events - MakarskaBus Tours - MakarskaNature and Wildlife - MakarskaExtreme - MakarskaWalking Tours - MakarskaCategory