7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Set out on a luxury catamaran tour with this full-day expedition at sea. Meet your guide at the entrance of the Yacht Club of San Antonio and set sail for a day of snorkeling, sunbathing, and swimming. Visit several top beaches and try stand-up paddle boarding or cliff diving. Watch the colorful sunset before the catamaran returns to the port.
- Sail along the coast of Ibiza with a full-day catamaran tour
- Cool off with stops to go swimming and snorkeling
- Get adventurous with cliff diving or stand-up paddle boarding
- Wrap up the day of sailing with sunset views
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes and the required insurance
Large cool box to store your items
Use of snorkel equipment and stand up paddle surf board
Megaboom Bluetooth speakers
Nets to relax on and pulpits at the bows of the catamaran to sit for the best views
Please do not hesitate to bring anything you would like to drink or eat while being on board.
Departure & Return
Paseo Marítimo, s/n, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Illes Balears, Spain
Yacht Club of San Antonio (Es Nautic)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring with you a valid photo ID or passport on the day of your outing.
- If rough weather or sea conditions hinder the catamaran from going out, we will do everything possible to find another date that best suits your group to enjoy a incredible day at sea. If another date for the boat trip cannot be found, we will refund you 100% of the money paid.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charteralia
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Catamaran Expedition in front of Cafe Mambo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Catamaran Expedition in front of Cafe Mambo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Catamaran Expedition in front of Cafe Mambo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Catamaran Expedition in front of Cafe Mambo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Catamaran Expedition in front of Cafe Mambo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Sunset CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIbizaCatamaran Cruises - Balearic IslandsSunset Cruises - Balearic IslandsWater Tours - Balearic IslandsFull-day Tours - Balearic IslandsCatamaran Cruises - MallorcaSunset Cruises - MallorcaWater Tours - MallorcaFull-day Tours - MallorcaCatamaran Cruises - BenidormSunset Cruises - BenidormWater Tours - BenidormFull-day Tours - BenidormCategory