4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfers from and to your Ica hotel
Practice of Sandboard
Dinner and drinks
One bottle of wine for every 2 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Ica city hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary, accompanied by 2 adults
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by 2 paying adults
- 6 pointed Arab awning is available for groups with more than 10 people
- You will move in buggies within the desert to reach the camp
- Most travelers can participate
- Departures on Saturdays with a minimum of 2 people. For the rest of the days, a minimum of 4 people is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dinner & Sandboard on Ica desert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dinner & Sandboard on Ica desert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dinner & Sandboard on Ica desert?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dinner & Sandboard on Ica desert?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dinner & Sandboard on Ica desert
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingDining ExperiencesWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesIcaHiking - South CoastDining Experiences - South CoastHiking - ParacasDining Experiences - ParacasHiking - LimaDining Experiences - LimaCategory