8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tourists reception at the bus station or pick up from the hotel in Ica.
Flight over the Nazca Lines from Ica Airport (Flight duration: 1hrs 10 min.)
Tubular buggy ride and sandboard practice in Huacachina
Guided and permanent assistance
Transfer to the bus station or to the hotel in Ica, at the end of the tour.
Private transport Ica/Nasca/Huacachina/Ica
Airport Taxes ($ 10USD x Pax)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation in Ica city or Huacachina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sam Travel Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nazca Lines and Dune Buggy (Huacachina) from Ica?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nazca Lines and Dune Buggy (Huacachina) from Ica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nazca Lines and Dune Buggy (Huacachina) from Ica?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nazca Lines and Dune Buggy (Huacachina) from Ica?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nazca Lines and Dune Buggy (Huacachina) from Ica
8 to 9 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIcaBus Tours - South CoastHistorical Tours - South CoastFull-day Tours - South CoastBus Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasFull-day Tours - ParacasBus Tours - LimaHistorical Tours - LimaFull-day Tours - LimaCategory