5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Group tourist transport
Tour Guide on each Cellar
Pick up you in your hotel or residence
Lunch during the tour
Departure & Return
Plaza de Armas de Ica, Ica 11001, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Every Monday, Tacama vineyard does not serve visitors, in that case, it is replaced by a similar category winery.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety. In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- Not recommended for people with problems with alcohol
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Your Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisco Route: Tacama, La Caravedo and Pampa Vineyard?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisco Route: Tacama, La Caravedo and Pampa Vineyard?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pisco Route: Tacama, La Caravedo and Pampa Vineyard?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pisco Route: Tacama, La Caravedo and Pampa Vineyard?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisco Route: Tacama, La Caravedo and Pampa Vineyard
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingIcaFood Tours - South CoastBus Tours - South CoastWine Tastings - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastFood Tours - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasWine Tastings - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasFood Tours - LimaBus Tours - LimaWine Tastings - LimaHalf-day Tours - LimaCategory