Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon arrival, be welcomed by your private driver and transfer to your hotel. We advise you to visit the Gyeongbok Royal Palace ( closed on Tuesdays) to discover the Gyeonghoeru Pavilion and the Hyangwonjeon Basin. You may also attend the changing guard Ceremony at the entrance of the palace (3 times a day). Nearby the Gyeongbok Palace, do not miss the National Folk Museum which houses more than 4,000 relics exposing the ancient Korean lifestyle. Overnight: Seoul 3* Hotel
- Today, we recommend to visit two Royal sites listed as UNESCO World heritage Sites: The Changdeok Palace & its magnificent Garden, and the Jongmyo Shrine Sanctuary. Stroll though Bukchon Hanok Village, also known as the village of the north. There you can observe the superb neighbourhood housing more than 900 traditional Korean houses, some of them being opened to the public. You may also want to take a walk along the famous alley of Insadong, between art galleries, traditional craft shops, tea houses or antique furniture dealers. When the sun goes down, we recommend you to visit the N Seoul Tower, situated at almost 480m above sea level and which is one of the representative landmarks venues in Seoul. There you can enjoy dinner with surrounded by a beautiful panorama of Seoul. Overnight: Seoul 3* Hotel
- After enjoying breakfast and check out of the hotel, pick up your car at the car rental center located nearby Seoul Station, few minutes from your hotel. Then, we recommend you to drive to Suwon to visit the Hwaseong Fortress which is an impressive structure from the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and the official fortress of Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do. Or you may also be interested in visiting the famous Korean Folk village which introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period through cultural class experiences, shaman faith, seasonal customs and others. In the afternoon, drive south and visit the Songnisan National Park, one of Korea’s most beautiful sites. There you can observe the spectacular sharp granite peaks of Mt. Songnisan and the deep valleys of sedimentary rocks. One of Korea's largest temples, Beopjusa, can also be found on Mt. Songnisan. There you will witness the Cheongdongmireukbul, which is the largest Buddha statue in the world. With its numerous treasures and National Monuments, Beopjusa Temple is the best place in which to experience the brilliant history of Buddhist civilization. Overnight: Cheongju 3* Hotel
- In the morning, we recommend you to visit the Early Printing Museum to see Jikji, the world's oldest extant book, printed by movable metal type, which was founded on March 17, 1992. Then depart for Andong where we recommend to first visit the Dosanseowon confucian school. Then discover the Hahoe Folk Village with its traditional houses, well preserved from the Joseon Dynasty. Do not forget to also visit the mask Museum before climbing the small Buyongdae cliff to enjoy the beautiful view of the hanok village. Overnight : Andong 3* Hotel
- Drive south and continue your discovery with the visit of Haeinsa temple. Up in the Gaya Mountain, observe the Tripitaka Koreana, the most famous national treasure of Haeinsa Temple, which was made as a wish to overcome the national crisis caused by Mongolia Invasion. Down in Daegu City, you will see a great concentration of ancient tombs like those of Bullodong, as well as many markets including medicinal herbs. Overnight: Daegu 3* Hotel
- Free day to discover Gyeongju, also called the open-air museum. We recommend you to start with the Bulguksa temple and the Seokguram cave, true masterpieces of Buddhist art. You can end the day by relaxing at one of the thermal springs near the lake.
- Overnight: Gyeongju 3* Hotel
- Second day in Gyeongju. Visit the Cheomseongdae Observatory, the oldest existing astronomical observatory in Asia. Then the Tumuli Park with its twenty-three large Royal tombs. In the afternoon, we recommend you to visit the Gyeongju National Museum, and at sunset, take a walk around Anapji. Overnight: Gyeongju 3* Hotel
- On the way to Busan, we advise you to stop at the Tongdosa Temple, which similar to a museum because of the numerous relics inside. Then, upon arrival at Busan, we recommend you to visit the famous Jagalchi fish Market, biggest seafood market of Korea, where fresh seafood are sold by energetic Korean women. Then take a walk around the Nampodong streets, the best place in Busan for shopping. Continue to the Busan Tower with its observatory offering a breathtaking view of the marvelous city of Busan. At night, take a walk around the most famous beach of Korea : the Haeundae beach. Overnight: Busan 3* Hotel
- Morning free for more visit of Busan. In early afternoon drop your car off at the Busan station Car rental center and take the KTX back to Seoul. Overnight: Seoul 3* Hotel
- Pick up at your hotel and transfer to the airport.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There are attractions where service animals are not allowed to enter like Jongmyo Shrine and some temples and museum. Possible to take a KTX train, but it's mandatory that pets put in exclusive carrier boxes and have vaccination certificate.
- Infant seats needs to be booked in advance and pay for extra charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aju Incentive Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Discovering Korea - 10-day Self-Guided Tour.