8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Incheon International Airport is a popular layover stop on flights across the world, but killing time in the airport is dull. On this tour, make the most of your layover hours and explore vibrant Seoul. With your guide at the wheel, visit top attractions like Gyeongbokgung Palace and the Namsangol Hanok Village with admission fees included. Your tour’s flexible start times mean you can easily match your layover hours.
- Avoid the boring wait for your onward flight from Incheon
- Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace and the Namsangol Hanok Village with your guide
- Flexible start time to suit your layover hours
- Entry fees and return transport from Incheon International Airport included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Incheon int'l airport, Gimpo international airport
- Incheon Intl Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon South Korea
- Gimpo Intl Airport, 112 Haneul-gil, Gangseo-gu, Seoul South Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joy Tour Korea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Layover Tour from Incheon Airport to Seoul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Layover Tour from Incheon Airport to Seoul?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Layover Tour from Incheon Airport to Seoul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Layover Tour from Incheon Airport to Seoul
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesIncheonFood Tours - SeoulUnique Experiences - SeoulBus Tours - SeoulMarkets - SeoulHistorical Tours - SeoulLayover Tours - SeoulFull-day Tours - SeoulFood Tours - YonginUnique Experiences - YonginBus Tours - YonginMarkets - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginLayover Tours - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginFood Tours - JeonjuUnique Experiences - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuLayover Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuCategory