3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Use your senses to explore one of Indianapolis' most vibrant neighborhoods on a walking food tour of the Fountain Square district. Soak up the area's funky cultural atmosphere as you pop into local eateries to sample globally inspired cuisine like French, Greek, and Thai specialties, plus local treats like small-batch mead and savory barbecue. During digestion breaks, appreciate Fountain Square's beautifully restored heritage buildings and abundance of art galleries and theaters.
- 3-hour walking food tour of the Fountain Square district in Indianapolis
- Discover the city's funky, art-infused historic neighborhood
- Visit a handful of local eateries to sample diverse cuisine
- Sip locally brewed cider and mead (honey wine)
- Taste international dishes and contemporary Midwestern fare
- Learn interesting tidbits of Indianapolis history along the way
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Drinks unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointIndianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions.**Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fountain Square Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Fountain Square Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fountain Square Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDistillery Tours Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingIndianapolisFood Tours - IndianaDistillery Tours - IndianaWalking Tours - IndianaHalf-day Tours - IndianaCategory