Explore our promoted experiences
- Entrance ticket for the Bergisel Ski Jump Tower, in Innsbruck
- Snap panoramic photos of the Tyrol mountains, Inntal Valley, and Innsbruck
- Watch the morning or afternoon ski jump show
- Learn about Olympic history and the architecture of the modern tower
Departure & Return
|Wednesday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
What To Expect
The daily Skijumper show is featured from May until November at 10am-12pm and 1-3 pm (if weather and wind conditions allow).
To reach the viewpoint on the tower, people with a good level of fitness can walk up 455 steps from the eastern entrance of the stadium to the ski jump tower. Alternatively, the new inclined escalator provides a fast ride up to the top for as many as 350 people per hour, crossing the 820-foot (250-meter) stretch in two minutes.
When you arrive at the tower, take the elevator up to the Bergisel Sky restaurant, where the terrace stands 143 feet (43.5 meters) above the ground. From the terrace, see the Tyrol mountains, the Inntal Valley, and Innsbruck through a floor-to-ceiling glass façade.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible (only inside the stadium - please drive directly to the entrance)
- Show is from May until November
- Please present the Viator voucher at the cashier to redeem valid entry ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bergisel BetriebsgmbH
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff