8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an insider look at the Lauterbrunnen glacial valley on a private hike led by a local. Follow a scenic mountain trail for panoramic views of Mounts Eiger, Jungfrau, Mönch, and beyond, and get an up-close glimpse of Alpine waterfalls Mürrenbachfall, Staubbachfall, and Trümmelbachfälle. Save your energy for hiking with included round-trip transfer from Interlaken hotels.
- Be immersed in nature on a private hiking tour, exclusive to your party
- Navigate the Bernese Oberland with ease on a tour led by a local
- Save your energy with round-trip transfer from Interlaken hotels
- A great option for active sightseers and nature lovers
Saved to wishlist!
All Transportation from Interlaken included (Private car, Cable cars & Bus)
Guided Mountain View Trail
Hotel Pick up/drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from all Interlaken Hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A good physical condition is required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Season: April - November
- Distance 5.1 km
- Duration along the high trail approx. 2:00 hrs.
- Ascent 492 m.
- Descent 68 m
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain Trail Private Hiking Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain Trail Private Hiking Tour from Interlaken?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain Trail Private Hiking Tour from Interlaken
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingInterlakenHiking - Swiss AlpsWalking Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory