3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy thrills and spills in the Alpine wilderness on this on this 4-hour night sled adventure with optional fondue from Interlaken. As darkness falls over the Swiss Alps, travel to the mountain base with a guide and enjoy fine views over the soaring peaks and starry skies. Hop onto your sled, then zoom through snow-covered forests and over rolling Alpine meadows, and admire natural features such as frozen waterfalls. Stop your thrilling sled-ride near a local Alpine restaurant, and upgrade your adventure to finish with a traditional Swiss cheese fondue.
- 4-hour night sled adventure from Interlaken, with optional fondue dinner
- Travel deep into the heart of the Swiss Alps with a guide
- Watch the stars shimmer over soaring Alpine peaks
- Enjoy a thrilling sled-ride past rolling meadows, frozen waterfalls and snowy forests
- Upgrade to finish with a traditional Swiss cheese fondue
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Interlaken
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Enjoy spectacular views of the Swiss Alps at night on this fun sled ride.
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from designated meeting points
Use of a sled
Traditional swiss dinner plus a drink (if option selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Warm, waterproof winter clothes (available to rent)
Sledging boots - extra CHF 10
Departure & Return
Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a winter activity at night; please dress appropriately
- Please make a note of any dietary requirements in the 'Special Requirements' field when you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The sled run down is able to be done at whatever speed you are comfortable at and only a minimum level of fitness is required." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Night Sled Ride with Optional Fondue from Interlaken
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes