- Paragliding experience from Interlaken
- Travel to Beatenberg in the foothills of the Swiss Alps
- Take off in tandem with the guide and enjoy spectacular views over Lake Thun and the Jungfrau mountains
- Enjoy a feeling of weightlessness as you float through the air
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Right beneath the Restaurant Des Alpes you can find our sales desk which is the meeting point.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- Maximum weight is 220lbs (100kg) per person except for the 5:45pm time slot when the maximum weight is 160lbs (80kg)
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- You will have 10-20 minutes in the air on your flight
- Professional photos and videos are available to purchase at the end of your trip (photos CHF 32 or photos and video together CHF 40)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paragliding Interlaken GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms