Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day excursion to Giessbach Falls and Lake Brienz
- Visit Boenigen to soak up the lake and mountain views
- Take a short and easy hike to Giessbach Falls
- Stop at the Grand Hotel Giessbach, and admire the historic funicular
- Explore the village of Brienz with its picturesque chalets
- Enjoy a small-group experience, with just 13 people per group
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pass through the fishing village of Iseltwald on your way to the head of the lake, to see where water from the Aare River pours into it. From here, you’ll enjoy a short hike to Giessbach Falls, a waterfall surrounded by alpine plants and evergreen foliage. Cast your gaze over Lake Brienz and the towering mountain peaks, then head to the Grand Hotel Giessbach for a coffee or ice cream at your own expense.
Admire the old funicular that connects the elegant hotel to the lake as you travel to Brienz village. Here, you’ll take a break to wander amid pretty chalets bedecked with flowers, and peruse shops that sell wooden trinkets and figurines.
At the agreed time, return to your vehicle and relax on the scenic journey back to Interlaken, passing the villages of Ringenberg, Niederried, and Oberried. Your day ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - space for foldable wheelchairs is limited and subject to confirmation.
- Guests with wheelchairs/strollers will be driven directly to Grand Hotel Geissbach, which has views of Giessbach Falls
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY mysterytours Sightseeing Interlaken
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms