8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
live commentary on board
Local kilted guide
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
Whisky Tour and Tasting
Departure & Return
7 Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5NF, UK
In front of the Columba Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Tours Scotland Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairngorm Mountains,Outlander & Whisky 8 Seater full day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairngorm Mountains,Outlander & Whisky 8 Seater full day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairngorm Mountains,Outlander & Whisky 8 Seater full day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairngorm Mountains,Outlander & Whisky 8 Seater full day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cairngorm Mountains,Outlander & Whisky 8 Seater full day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Rogie FallsWhin ParkInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Caledonian CanalNessieland River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Chanonry PointEden Court Theatre and CinemaTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionFort AugustusMerkinch Local Nature ReserveCorrieshalloch GorgeFort GeorgeHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumInverness CastleInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Cawdor Castle and Gardens