- See the Scottish Highlands’ key sights and landmarks in a single day
- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to discover
- Learn the stories behind the sights from your guide
- A climate-controlled bus makes for a comfortable way to travel
Departure & Return
Leaves from in front of the Columba Hotel, look for the guide in the kilt. Meeting at 8am for 8:15am start
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (ages 6 to 17) must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions so dress appropriately
- Due to the duration of the tour, this is not recommended for children under 6
- Booster seats are available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Tours Scotland Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Glenfinnan Viaduct and The Great Glen 8 Seater Tour from Inverness.