- Discover the highlights of the Scottish Highlands
- Clava Cairns, Culloden Battlefield, and Glen Ord Whisky Distillery
- Keep an eye out for the Loch Ness Monster at Loch Ness
- Marvel at the stunning natural landscapes of the highlands
Departure & Return
Leaves from in front of the Columba Hotel, look for the guide in the kilt. Meet at 8:45am for tour departure at 9:00am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children (ages 6 to 17) must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions so dress appropriately
- Booster seats are available on request
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Tours Scotland Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness.