- Tour from Inverness lets you avoid the hassle of planning travel
- Guided tour: Learn all about the history and heritage of Skye
- Stop at mainland attractions including Eilean Donan to break up the journey
- Easy-to-find, central Inverness pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking (approximately 1.5 miles to and from the Fairy Pools) is involved, and some of this is on rough terrain
- Seats will be assigned upon arrival - groups/couples will be seated together
- The tour operates in all weather conditions but, if the Fairy Pools are inaccessible due to bad weather, we will visit alternative sights
- Unfortunately, due to the duration of the tour and time on the coach, this tour is not appropriate for children under the age of six
- We would recommend wearing/bringing warm clothes, hiking boots and waterproof jackets
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY WOW Scotland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Ultimate Isle of Skye Day Tour from Inverness .