- Discover the Isle of Skye in just one day
- Pass Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, and other highlights
- Round-trip transportation from Inverness included as an added convenience
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
Departure & Return
Leaves from in front of the Columba Hotel, look for the guide in the kilt. Meet at 8:20am for tour departure at 8:30am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, dress comfortably
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (ages 6-17)
- Due to the duration of this tour, not recommended for children under 6 years of age
- Slightly uneven terrain, which is approximately 1 kilometer in total and will be over several tour stops. The longest walk is 300 meters
- Not wheelchair accessible; some locations are not wheelchair accessible
- Booster seats are available upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Tours Scotland Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms