5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you only have half a day to explore Inverness' surroundings, you can't afford to waste time navigating public transport or renting a car. This private tour takes you to some of the best attractions in the Highlands, from Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle to Beauly Priory, Cawdor Castle, Culloden Battlefield and the Clava Cairns, before finishing up with a visit to Inverness' St. Andrew’s Cathedral and the Ness Islands.
- Half-day tour from Inverness to Loch Ness, Cawdor Castle and more
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup from your Inverness hotel or the airport
- Learn about Scottish history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up at your place of stay or at the airport
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Historic and Scenic Tours Inverness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Tour, Loch Ness, Cawdor Castle & Outlander sites Tour from Inverness ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tour, Loch Ness, Cawdor Castle & Outlander sites Tour from Inverness ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tour, Loch Ness, Cawdor Castle & Outlander sites Tour from Inverness ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHalf-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingHalf-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsHalf-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & Tickets