- Full-day Loch Ness and Highlands tour
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Optional boat tour across Loch Ness
- Guided walk from the village of Invermoriston
- Visit picturesque Highland communities
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Pickup and drop-off at a central location in Inverness
Departure & Return
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness, IV1 1LT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
And of course, keep your eyes and cameras on the water—there have been reports of a monster in Loch Ness for hundreds of years, and the guide shares some of the most fascinating tales and sightings.
Return to shore and head to a nearby restaurant for lunch (own expense). After your meal, continue to the Highland village of Invermoriston, where you can stretch your legs on a walk past pretty rivers, a ruined stone bridge, and a historic summer home.
Keep driving to the Caledonian Canal, then turn back towards Inverness. This full-day Highland tour concludes with drop-off in Inverness.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Loch Ness cruise – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Complete Loch Ness Experience Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness.