7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Boat with GPS.
Guacamole and mango for those who do not eat fish.
In case you do not eat the included food, you can take fruits from the breakfast table to the tour.
Cool water and sodas.
Light breakfast in Luuma: coffee, tea, fruits, yoghurt and sweet buns.
Our famous ceviche.
Flask / bottle (we provide cold water in a large recipient)
Taxi to / from meeting point
Departure & Return
Av. Damero, Centro, 77310 Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
Isla Holbox 32, 77508 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed.
- Season starts officialy May 15, but the arrival of whale sharks to the area vary each year.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP Holbox Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Swim with whale sharks on a private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Swim with whale sharks on a private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Swim with whale sharks on a private tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Swim with whale sharks on a private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Swim with whale sharks on a private tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursSnorkelingWhale WatchingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIsla HolboxNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWhale Watching - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory