- Round-trip transfers to and from the airports
- Skip the lines at the Goreme Open Air Museum
- Explore Cappadocia with a guide
- Snap photos of the landscape from a hot air balloon
Departure & Return
We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Istanbul new airport or Sabiha Gokcen airport for flight to Cappadocia.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Goreme.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Urgup.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Avanos.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Uchisar.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Ortahisar.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels/airports in Cappadocia.
We will drop off you to your hotel in Istanbul after you arrived Istanbul airport on last day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- The children who 9 years old and under are not allowed for booking to this trip.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms