2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sail between two continents and visit the extravagant Küçüksu Palace or Rumeli Fortress on this Bosphorus sightseeing cruise in Istanbul. Learn about the sights and Istanbul’s history from the onboard guide, and admire splendid views of top Istanbul attractions as you sail the strait that divides Europe from Asia. Gaze out over the domes, towers and minarets of the historic peninsula, cruise under the vast Bosphorus Bridge, float by Dolmabahçe Palace, and go ashore for a tour of either the picturebook Rumeli (Mondays and Thursdays only) or Ottoman Küçüksu.
- Bosphorus Strait cruise in Istanbul with an onboard guide
- Learn about the famous stretch of water that splits Istanbul onto two continents
- Help yourself to snacks while gazing out at Istanbul’s sights along the Bosphorus Strait
- Look out for exciting Istanbul attractions such as Galata Tower and Dolmabahçe Palace
- Hear of the history of Bosphorus Bridge from the guide’s entertaining commentary
- Hop out of the boat to enjoy a tour of Küçüksu Palace or Rumeli Fortress (day dependent)
Saved to wishlist!
Kucuksu Palace Garden Ticket included
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
IBO Cruise and Tours , 5, Alemdar, Divan Yolu Cd. No:22, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey