8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Istanbul has a history of Christianity dating back to 312 AD and ancient Constantinople was once an important religious center. Discover the city’s rich Christian heritage on this private full-day tour, and visit magnificent Byzantine monuments such as the Panagia Blachernae church, the St. Savour-in-Chora monastery, and the sacred church of Zoodohu Pege.
- Full-day private Christian Heritage tour of Istanbul
- Visit the Panagia Blachernae church, St. Savour-in-Chora monastery, and Pammakaristos church
- Learn more about Istanbul’s fascinating Christian heritage from an expert guide
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport with a separate driver
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Museum Entrance/Admission Fees