2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Reed Pens, Special Inks, Papers etc.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu , Hocapaşa Mahallesi Ankara Cadddesi,Halil Lütfü 4. İş Merkezi K: 1 No:113,Hoca Paşa,, Hoca Paşa, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, TurkeyThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet our guests in front of Legacy Ottoman Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with visually impaired
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karavan Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ottoman Calligraphy Course in Sultanahmet Istanbul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ottoman Calligraphy Course in Sultanahmet Istanbul?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ottoman Calligraphy Course in Sultanahmet Istanbul?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ottoman Calligraphy Course in Sultanahmet Istanbul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsIstanbulArt Classes - VarnaArt Classes - IzmirArt Classes - PamukkaleCategory
Aqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi)Gallipoli Peninsula (Gelibolu Yarimadasi)Yedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi)Istanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre IstanbulGalatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi)BeyogluEmirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu)Eyup Sultan MosquePatriarchal Church of St. GeorgeEminonu Pier (Eminönü Iskelesi)Serpent Column (Yilani Sütun)Galata Bridge (Galata Köprüsü)Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)Borusan ContemporaryHagia Sophia (Ayasofya)BursaTroy (Truva)Green Mosque (Yeşil Cami)