45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Hagia Sophia, with its stunning gold mosaics dating back to Byzantine times, is one of the world’s most visited museums. Save time spent waiting in entrance queues with these pre-booked admission tickets, guaranteeing direct access into the monument known as the “eighth wonder of the world.” Admire centuries-old architectural flourishes, and learn about its history as a church and mosque. Pick up your tickets from a centrally located office in advance.
- Pre-booked admission tickets to the Hagia Sophia, Turkey’s “eighth wonder of the world”
- Avoid the wait: enter the museum with tickets already in hand, skipping the admission lines
- Admire stunning gold mosaics and Byzantine-era frescos and calligraphy
- Collect your admission tickets from a convenient, centrally located pickup location
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket with English Speaking Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket with English Speaking Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket with English Speaking Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket with English Speaking Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommended this time I travelled by myself and having the guide PRE booked was great and safe." See review
Product code: 5739P123
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket with English Speaking Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingIstanbulSkip-the-Line Tours - VarnaAttractions & Museums - VarnaMuseum Tickets & Passes - VarnaSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirSkip-the-Line Tours - PamukkaleAttractions & Museums - PamukkaleMuseum Tickets & Passes - PamukkaleCategory
Rahmi M. Koc Museum (Rahmi M. Koç Müzesi)BeyogluEminonu Pier (Eminönü Iskelesi)German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Hodjapasha Culture Center (Hocapasa Kültür Merkezi)Hagia Irene (Aya Irini)Gallipoli Peninsula (Gelibolu Yarimadasi)St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)Galata Tower (Galata Kulesi)Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)Miniaturk (Miniatürk)Column of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)BalatIstanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Istanbul Cruise PortPanorama 1453 History MuseumAnadolu KavagiIstanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi)