7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Prepare to be awed by Istanbul’s magnificent architecture, rich history, and eclectic bazaars as you discover the unmissable highlights of the Old City on this 1-, 2-, or 3-day private tour. Marvel over the glorious Hagia Sophia, learn how the Blue Mosque earned its famous nickname, and see the ancient Basilica Cistern. Tour Topkapi Palace to gain an insight into the lavish lifestyles of the Ottoman sultans and their harem, and browse the legendary Grand Bazaar, where you find everything from carpets to Turkish delight.
- Exclusive Istanbul tour led by a private guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city over one, two, or three days
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Customize the itinerary according to your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Transportation (from/back to hotel, between sites (unless option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour guide meets you at central Istanbul hotels or port. If hotel is not centrally located,
meeting point with tour guide is the front of German Fountain.
If van service is not chosen your guide will pick you up at centrally located hotels on foot.
If private van service is booked, please note that there will be a surcharge if your hotel is located outside of the city center or on the Asian Side.
- Istanbul Cruise Port
- Galataport İstanbul, Kılıçali Paşa Mah. Meclis-i Mebusan Cad. No: 8 İç Kapı No: 102, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Galataport İstanbul Tanıtım Ofisi, Kılıçali Paşa Mah. Meclis-i Mebusan Cad. No: 8 İç Kapı No: 102, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Topkapi Palace and Hagia Irene Church is closed on Tuesdays
- Blue Mosque is closed until 2pm on Fridays
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- For multiple day booking, private van service will be advised according to your hotel location and size of the group
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays
- Due to museum regulations, live guide service is not available at Dolmabahce Palace
- When booking the tour with van, if your hotel is located in Sultanahmet you will be steps away from the museums, so the van will not be used as much.
- Galata Tower will be visited from outside as tour guides have no priority to skip the line due to Galata Tower regulations
- Annual Closing Dates of all museums and bazaars in Istanbul in 2021 as follows; January 1-New Year. May 13/14/15-Ramadan Celebrations. July 20/21/22/23-Eid Celebrations. October 29-Republic Day.
- Hagia Sophia will be closed for visit during praying time
- Families with young children will be accompanied by kid-friendly tour guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- For last minute bookings, tour starting time can be flexible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Istanbul Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour
3 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaFood Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaCity Tours - VarnaMarkets - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaFull-day Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirMarkets - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleFood Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleCity Tours - PamukkaleMarkets - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleFull-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
BeyogluYedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi)Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)BalatMuseum of Innocence (Masumiyet Müzesi)Aga Turkish Bath (Aga Hamami)Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Gülhane Park (Gülhane Parki)Panorama 1453 History MuseumTombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)Hodjapasha Culture Center (Hocapasa Kültür Merkezi)Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)Military Museum and Cultural Center Command (Askeri Müze)Arasta BazaarHagia Sophia (Ayasofya)Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Istanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)BosphorusYildiz Palace Museum (Yildiz Sarayi Müzesi)Bursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami)