- Full-day off-the-beaten-path walking tour of Istanbul
- Experience Istanbul like a local while traveling on foot, and by ferry and bus
- See top sites including the Hippodrome, Serefiye Cistern, Grand Bazaar, Suleymaniye Mosque and Spice Bazaar
- Stop into the Church of St George, located near the Golden Horn
- Rummage through rare books at Sahaflar Çarşısı, a market on the site of a Byzantine book and paper bazaar
- Visit the campus of Istanbul University
- Learn the history of the old Greek and Jewish districts of Fener and Balat
Departure & Return
Pudding Shop Lale Restaurant - For further explanation perhaps use the Sultanahmet tram stop as a reference. The restaurant is located on the street where the tram lines run through Sultanahmet, approximately 1-minute walk from the Sultanahmet tram stop
It ends near Galata Bridge and Karakoy Tram Station and your guide can explain how to go back to the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point is Pudding Shop Lale Restaurant to departure the walking tour
- Minimum capacity is 2 persons. We reserve the right to cancel a tour due to insufficient reservations. We will do all we can to reschedule your tour or a refund will be provided.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Our tours are done by public transportation and walking so if you have any serious mobility issues, we advise you to book a private tour
- Parents of children under 6 years are advised to book a private tour
- On Religious Fests Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar are closed; May 13th,14th, 15th, July 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23th in 2021
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real Istanbul Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Won't spoil anything, but it was so worth that if you miss it, you'll regret it (specially when you hear from others about those places and "how could you miss it?!")." See review