8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Explore the top attractions in Sultanahmet (the old city) on a full-day tour with a knowledgeable guide. Take in UNESCO World Heritage sites and famous monuments in Istanbul including the stunning Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Hippodrome. Then follow your guide through the Grand Bazaar, browsing the shops of hundreds of vendors with an array of textiles, jewelry, perfumes, spices and more. Your guide shares the long history of Istanbul with your small group, which is limited to 10 participants to ensure a more intimate experience.
- Small-group tour of Sultanahmet, Istanbul’s old city
- Admire the breathtaking architecture and decor of the Hagia Sophia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace, both gorgeous monuments from the Ottoman Empire
- Hear about the role of the Hippodrome in the days of the Byzantine Empire
- Browse the shops in the vibrant and historic Grand Bazaar
- Learn about the long history of Istanbul, the Byzantine Empire and the Ottoman Empire
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 participants provides a more customized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (hotel locations should be in city centre, please check our radius)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Museum entrance fees
Meals and drinks
Pick up and drop off at airports or hotels out of city centre (additional fee)
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Serpent Column , Binbirdirek, Atmeydanı Cd. No:53, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey