- Multi-day tour of Turkey’s Golden Triangle: Pamukkale, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- Enjoy tasty local meals and comfortable hotels, all planned in advance to save you time
- Learn about the region’s ancient art of ceramics with a hands-on pottery visit
- All ground transportation and domestic flights included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets six days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- The children who 6 years old and under are not allowed to balloon tours.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "When you pay a premium to be on a tour package, you expect it to be an inclusive tour for the four days and not just two days." See review