3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Many of Turkey’s astonishing natural wonders and ancient landmarks are spread throughout the country, well inland of country. Cappadocia is most popular destination of them. Save time booking flights, finding accommodation and researching what to do with this three day sightseeing tour around Cappadocia. Breakfast and lunch are also provided on most days of this tour. Also, you can add a hot air balloon ride to your travel package.
- Breakfast and lunch are also provided on most days of this tour
- Skip the lines to get into popular sites like Goreme Open-Air Museum and Derinkuyu Underground City
- Convenience from start to finish: hotel transfers are provided in Istanbul
- With the help of your guide, you're sure to see most of Cappadocia region
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation including breakfast
One-way flight ticket from Istanbul to Cappadocia
Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
2 Full-day tours in Cappadocia (Red Tour & Green Tour)
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Optional)
Professional English-speaking & Spanish-speaking tour guides for the duration of the day tours
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Departure & Return
Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ahmet Yasevi Mahallesi Merkez, Hilal, Mustafa Kemal Paşa Blv., 38090 Kocasinan/Kayseri, Turkey
Tuzköyü, Nevşehir Kapadokya Havaalanı Girişi, 50900 Gülşehir/Nevşehir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The children who 6 years old and under are not allowed to balloon tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Cappadocia Travel with Hot Air Balloon Tour Option from Istanbul by Plane?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Cappadocia Travel with Hot Air Balloon Tour Option from Istanbul by Plane?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Cappadocia Travel with Hot Air Balloon Tour Option from Istanbul by Plane?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Cappadocia Travel with Hot Air Balloon Tour Option from Istanbul by Plane?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Cappadocia Travel with Hot Air Balloon Tour Option from Istanbul by Plane
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTurkeyGoremeUrgupUchisarIstanbulAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaHot Air Balloon Rides - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirHot Air Balloon Rides - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleHot Air Balloon Rides - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Isfanbul (Vialand)Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Hodjapasha Culture Center (Hocapasa Kültür Merkezi)Koza HanRustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii)Eyup Sultan MosqueMadame Tussauds IstanbulChurch of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii)OrtaköyIstanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)Troy (Truva)Ural Ataman Classic Car MuseumMuseum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Tombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)Istanbul SEA LIFE® AquariumBursaRumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)Green Tomb (Yesil Türbe)