- Accommodation at cave boutique hotel
- Hotel pickup in Istanbul, flights, and transfers provided
- Entrance fees, two breakfasts, and two lunches included
- Fly over the surreal landscapes of Cappadocia by hot air balloon ride which included
Departure & Return
We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Istanbul new airport or Sabiha Gokcen airport for flight to Cappadocia.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Goreme.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Urgup.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Avanos.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Uchisar.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels in Ortahisar.
The pick-up & drop-off services are included for hotels/airports in Cappadocia.
We will drop off you to your hotel in Istanbul after you arrived Istanbul airport on last day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of your trip.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The children who 6 years old and under are not allowed to this trip.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms