- Small groups allow for friendly interactions, and make this tour a great option for families
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Biblical and political history of this historic place
- If you’ve travelled Turkey extensively, this tour presents the country in a new light
- All entry fees and accommodation included, saving you hours of planning and stress
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Arrival and departure details are requested
- Visit to holy places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques, synagogues bare shoulders are not permitted, nor shoes in mosques.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques synagogues and selected museums. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Shoes are not allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Accommodations can be upgraded to 5 star hotels with extra $135 per person in double room
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Small Group (Max. 10 Pax) & Private Tours in Turkey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms