8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a dip in the striking, terraced hot springs of Pamukkale on this half-day trip from Izmir. You’ll also make a stop at Hierapolis, one of the most important settlements during the Hellenistic and Roman periods, to see its recently restored theater. Depending on group preferences, there’s also an opportunity for shopping. Included hotel pickup, lunch, and entry fees make for a hassle-free outing.
- Have a one-of-a-kind hot-springs experience at Pamukkale
- Stop for a guided tour of Hierapolis and its restored theater
- Opportunity for shopping if group decides to do so
- Included hotel pickup, lunch, entry fees
Saved to wishlist!
Entry Fee (Hierapolis-Pamukkale)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Izmir Hotels
All addresse in Izmir
Izmir Cruise Port
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide french, spanish, english
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GEZENTHI TRAVEL AGENCY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pamukkale Tour from Izmir?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pamukkale Tour from Izmir?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pamukkale Tour from Izmir?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pamukkale Tour from Izmir?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingIzmirShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastArchaeology Tours - Aegean CoastNature and Wildlife - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukNature and Wildlife - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiArchaeology Tours - KusadasiNature and Wildlife - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiCategory