- Day trip to Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Izmir
- Experience the soothing qualities of Pamukkale, with its thermal spring water and plunging waterfalls
- Visit the Roman city of Hierapolis
- Explore the Apollo Temple
- Lunch included
- English-speaking local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Listen as your guide explains how Romans use to plunge into these waters to enrich their bodies with its therapeutic powers. Continue to Hierapolis, the ancient Roman city perched on a plateau formed over centuries by sedimentary limestone rock. Learn about the huge temples that resided here and how Stephanus of Byzantium helped form the city’s real name which translates to "sacred city."
Next, enjoy the ancient grandeur of the Apollo Temple, the Theatre and the 4th-century basilica - Nymphaeum. Then, finish your tour with a relaxing ride back to your Izmir hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience