3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Transportation in non-smoking vehicle
All accommodation 4 star hotels
Entrance to the various sites
Bible oriented & English speaking tour guide
Drinks with meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours 2 Ephesus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seven Churches Of Revelation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Seven Churches Of Revelation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seven Churches Of Revelation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seven Churches Of Revelation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Seven Churches Of Revelation
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIzmirBus Tours - Aegean CoastArchaeology Tours - Aegean CoastMulti-day Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukMulti-day Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukBus Tours - KusadasiArchaeology Tours - KusadasiMulti-day Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiCategory