Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Upon arrival at Osaka Kansai International Airport, a representative of Japan Holiday will greet you with a welcome sign and assist you to take a shuttle bus to the hotel (hours of shuttle operation 11:00-21:00). Please provide the accurate flight information for airport transfer service to the hotel (bus or train fee included). Meet at the South Arrival Gate in Terminal 1. If you arrive outside of the shuttle operation hours, please arrange your own transportation to the hotel (at your own expense). Check-in to the hotel after 3:00 pm with your passport.
- Kansai Intl Airport, 1 Senshukukokita, Izumisano 549-0001 Osaka Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Holiday
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 7 Days Japan Discovery Group Tours.