- Experience a piece of Wyoming on horseback
- Ride through Bridger-Teton National Forest to admire mountain scenery
- Choose from short tours and longer day trips
- Lunch included on some tours
Departure & Return
We are on Buffalo Valley Road, in Moran, Wyoming which is the middle of Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park. Just put us into Mapquest or Google Maps. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled ride time in order to sign your US Forest Service mandated waiver.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled ride time.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have special dietary needs please bring your own food items to fulfill these requirements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heart 6 Ranch LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Horseback Riding in the Bridger-Teton National Forest.